- Pairing pictures with my friend
- Yaoi photos with my boyfriend or close friends (depends how comfortable the friend is)
- Any requested poses
- Give hugs to those who ask
- A kiss on the cheek, if asked
WHAT I WILL NOT DO:
- Anything embarassing, or something that I am uncomfortable to do in front of a stranger for a photo
- Kiss you on the lips
- Give panty shots if I'm cosplaying a girl
- Flash you
If you are going to be attending, and spot me, please respect my requests as listed:
- If you see that I am resting/eating/talking with someone, please let me be until I have finished. If you are asking for a photo, please be patient with me, we all need rest/food/to talk with friends.
- Please, do NOT GLOMP ME!!! My back has been out of whack since Anime North 2009, and I don't want it worse. Also, it could cause damage to my wig, costume, or prop(s). Also, I don't think my friends want to be glomped either, or my boyfriend. We will however, accept hug requests if we're asked.
- If you find that I'm in a rush to somewhere, you can ask me for a photo, but please be quick, as I may be heading to meet friends, or am late for something. Otherwise, please let me be on my way.
- If you would like a picture with me, please just ask. Please keep in mind, IF you ask for a kiss, it will be on the cheek at most if I feel comfortable.. Hug, sure thing. But any funny business and you'll be reported to convention staff/security.
- Please, I beg of you, if you want to touch my wig, ASK! I don't want people randomly petting my wig. It freaks me out if someone touches my head without my knowing or approval.
- I understand loving someone's character, but please, please, please do not run at me and kiss me full on the lips. This is a new policy thanks to a very rude person at Anime North 2013 who ran at me when I was Grell for a kiss. I was unable to catch the person, so I was unable to report to staff. This is sexual harassment and bordering on rape!
- DO NOT under ANY circumstances grab my ass! This is sexual harassment and I will NOT stand for it! You WILL be reported to convention security!
If I am carrying a prop, please take these things into consideration.
- You can NOT handle my prop(s) without my permission. Please ask me. If I say no, do not be offended.
- No, I'm not selling it. I was asked at one point at Anime North 2009 if I would sell my Oblivion keyblade. I do not sell props that I spend hours on unless they've been commissioned or are a gift. Otherwise, NO!
- I try to be as careful as I can when I am carrying any props. At Anime North 2009 my Oblivion was slung over my shoulder when I was walking as it was the easiest way for me. I had to be very careful not to hit someone. Please, if you're behind me, be cautious as I can't see what's going on at my back.
- Some of my props are very delicate, as they may be made of foam or thin plywood. Please be careful. I'm not expecting people to watch if I have such, but if you see that there are thin pieces, please... I'll already be watching, but still.
Please take these into consideration if you encounter me at a convention or event.
- Pieces of my costume(s) are bound to be delicate, so when you go past me or hug me, please be careful or else you may damage it.
- NO! Like with my props, no! I am not selling a piece of it. I've been asked if I would sell my collar and leash that I use for my Halloween Town Roxas cosplay, and I will not sell any item from my costume, no matter how much is offered.
- No, not all of my costumes are made from scratch. Some are made from bases, and some are store bought. I don't always want to MAKE the costume, but I will if I so choose.
- DO NOT STEP ON MY COSTUME DAMMIT!!! We all hate having people step on our toes/heels. So why would you step on a person's costume? It's downright rude! And in the process, you can either damage, or dirty the costume! I don't want to find another footprint on any part of my costumes again! It was not easy to wash out, and I don't want to spend 2 hours doing it again [I wash ALL my costumes by hand lest something be ruined in the washing machine] NOTE: If I have capes and you step on it, I will not hold you responsible, that will be my own stupidity!
All or most cosplayers wear makeup at a convention/event. So please remember these things if you meet me.
- Please, if it's obvious that I'm wearing makeup, don't touch my face! I don't like people touching my face period. I don't even like family members doing it. I don't want my makeup smudged!
- Even if you cannot tell that I'm wearing makeup, please don't touch my face.
- Yes I do all of my makeup by myself. There may be the odd times where I have a friend help me, as it will depend on where it needs to be applied. [Like for AntiZexion, someone needs to apply paint to the back of my neck]
- If I have makeup somewhere other than my face [like my neck or something] no, you can NOT touch it. It may come off on your hand or go onto a part of my costume.
Please, this is important...
- YOU CAN NOT TOUCH MY WIG DAMMIT! I don't like people touching my head in general, so please don't touch my wig without asking. Even then, I may say no.
- If you're in a rush, do not push me! I had that happen at my first convention, and I had to have a friend come and help me as I'd been pushed into a tree, and my wig was stuck in the branches. It caused some slight damage to my wig, and I don't want to have to go through that again. No one should.
- If I do allow you to touch my wig, please be gentle with it. Spikes are rather delicate. Not all wigs are spiked, or tight to my head, some can slip, so please be careful.
- I use got2bglued in my wigs for a reason. They're meant for hair. Not paper. I personally don't like the idea of using PVA/white/school glue in wigs. On paper yeah, but not on wigs. Nor hot glue either. Bad idea altogether.
- And again, NO! Like with my props and costume pieces, I will not sell them. If I'm ever asked that question again at a convention, I will yell at the person asking.
Please remember these things.
- If you want a photo, please just come up and ask me. I pretty much always say yes. I don't mind having my picture taken, and it's rather fun posing for a photo, as I know that they all turn out differently.
- Please, no candid photos. They are not that interesting, and if you want a picture ask and I'll pose.
- If you want a picture with me, I'm 100% okay with that. I don't bite. If you want I can do any pose that involves a form of interaction. I can have an arm around your shoulders, pretend I'll kiss you (so our lips are at least 10cm apart), or look like I'm protecting you. Any are fine. I can even look like I'm going to kill you (will work best for my vicious characters like Rider and Neuro).
- If you want to take multiple pictures of me in different poses, I don't mind. But please make sure you ask me. And if you have certain poses you want me to do, ask. But please refer to the first two sections at the top of this journal.